Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Week 4: RSS

Wow. OK; I am floored by this company. I can see why the technology world is following google's suit and why all tech people want to work for them. How inspiring.
I had seen RSS on my regular news sites before, but I figured it had something to do with that part of society that is actively involved in maintaining websites. What a surprise that it works for me, and it was so easy. It was pretty much automatically set up for me.
So, I have news, "fun," and my favorite fashion sites on my reader, plus a direct link back here to my blog!
Another thing that amazes me is that so many people sit around and read each others' blogs. It's like a resurgance of reading...though sometimes I'm sure it's not exactly literature. But, hey, if it gets kids reading something, it's better than nothing, right??

No comments: