Monday, June 23, 2008

New Blog Format

Well, I am starting my health, fitness, nutrition blogging today. This is for members of my peertrainer team and group, as well as viewers of carriefit.com and friends and family who know me as a fitness professional.
I just want to start today with a howdy, and let you know that it is my personal goal to make our world a healthier place. I want to help kids, parents, professionals, groups, businesses, and everyone simply lead healthier lives. For if we all feel better, the world will simply be a better place.
From the inside out, yes?
Feel free to comment and ask questions, and if you are not a member, please join Team Carriefit at peertrainer.com.
There will be more info coming soon, and I plan to podcast and do videos as well. I will keep you posted!

No comments: