Thursday, May 8, 2008

Week 9: Thing 23

So I guess this is the end of the course. I explored things I never thought of and discovered some great new sites and ways to communicate. I really appreciate the opportunity to learn this stuff so that I can use it to my advantage. We should always be bettering our education, yes?
I hope the next course includes how to podcast and how to have an effective website. While I am going to branch out on my own and try to discover, I would love to be led a little to the right places. Technology is changing so fast that I don't want to start something and have it already be obsolete.
Thanks again for the opportunity. I won't shut this blog down. Hopefully, I will start my new section on health and hopefully it will be linked up to a website before too long.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Great feedback and input--I'm working on a podcasting course right now!

Thanks for going along on this adventure!