Friday, May 13, 2011

stitches!

Drat. I have stitches and am currently not allowed to sweat. Or swim. What's a girl to do in May in Texas? I will have to turn the air down and keep everything to my lower realm of aerobic capability. I just hope it won't deter my fitness level to much. I will let you know. So, I got stitches this past Tuesday, and no sweating until another 2-3 weeks! That's a long time!
In an unrelated note, I saw a girl today who was obviously suffering from anorexia nervosa. I wanted to wrap my arms around her and encourage her to get some help. It often makes me wonder how these eating disorders affect the people who live around and work around the sufferer and how much they can do to save someone who is so deep into a depressed mental state. She was about my height and probably around 90 pounds.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: